RODENT CONTROL – WE ARE THE SPECIALISTS!
Rodent prevention and rodent infestation solutions
Professional rodent control provides protection from the risks of pest bourne contamination and damage. A comprehensive and bespoke contract from Britannia covers a range of humane, preventative measures to help minimise health risks.
Our rodent control solutions provide protection from the risks of contamination, spread of disease and material damage these pests cause.
The key to controlling any rodent infestation successfully is regular inspection where our operatives will advise you on the most suitable inspection intervals to help ensure pest recurrence levels are minimised.
PLASTIC EXTERNAL BAIT STATION
– Detachable lid for ease of servicing and record keeping
– Unique locks for added security
– Several securing options available aiding due diligence
– All common formulations can be used allowing a wide choice of rodenticides
– Can be used with break-back traps and liquid feeders
– Tripod foot configuration aids stability
– Drainage barriers in the entrance of the tunnel together with additional drainage holes mean that the box is now even more water resistant
– Metal bait rod will hold the bait blocks securely in place
METAL EXTERNAL BAIT STATION
– Suitable for public and high-traffic areas
– Coated steel for maximum durability
– Secured through fixing holes to ground, floor or wall
– Secured by key/lock
WE TICK ALL THE BOXES IN THE SERVICE WE PROVIDE :
Complieance with COSHH
Risk assessments and method statements for all the work we carry out
Free insect identification with a full written report of their breeding cycle, habitat, feeding habits and each insects risk factor
Pest prevention services are tailored to your needs
Supply and installation of fly doors and fly screens
Proofing against all pests